Sales Coaching for Sales ManagersSales Coaching for Sales Managers is a training program specifically designed to provide frontline sales managers with the skills, knowledge and tools they need to become great sales coaches.
Sales Coaching for Sales Managers is a highly interactive workshop that incorporates scenario-based learning, exercises and role plays.
How You Will Benefit
- Develop full potential of your team with proven sales coaching techniques
- Allocate coaching time based on ROI
- Implement 5-step coaching process
- Avoid common sales coaching pitfalls
- Conduct productive coaching sessions
- Gain commitment to change
Who Will Benefit
- Sales managers who want to improve their management skills
- Newly promoted sales managers
- Lesson 1: Understanding Your Role as a Sales Coach
- Explore a coaching mindset
- Distinguish three types of coaching
- Recognize pipeline coaching opportunities
- Problem solve account specific issues
- Apply skills to a case study
- Lesson 2: Developing a Coaching Plan
- Recognize foundational coaching principles
- Develop a coaching plan
- Assess your team
- Prioritize your coaching time
- Evaluate a 5-step sales coaching process
- Lesson 3: Coaching Your Team
- Create coaching objectives
- Apply observations techniques
- Conduct coaching conferences
- Reinforce coached behaviors
- Apply the 5-step sales coaching process to your team
- Participant Workbook
- Sales coaching tools and planners
- Coaching assessments
Sales Coaching for Sales Managers can be delivered onsite as a one day workshop, or via SRG’s Live Virtual Classroom training platform as a series of convenient live online training sessions.
In order to ensure that new sales management skills are being mastered and applied, the Sales Coaching for Sales Managers program includes integrated tools, planners, assessments and job aids, as well as reinforcement sessions conducted virtually through SRG’s Live Virtual Classroom.
SRG understands that each sales organization is unique, with its own culture, processes and set of abilities and challenges. Training programs include pre-training consultation and are personalized for your organization with customized case studies, examples and exercises to better address your unique sales challenges and make the training more relevant to program participants.
If you have a large sales organization, an internal training department or are rapidly growing, the Sales Coaching for Sales Managers program can be licensed and delivered using your own facilitators. Under our flexible, cost-effective license terms, you can customize, repurpose and deliver the curriculum whenever and as often as you like. Sales Readiness Group also supports your internal trainers with a Train-the-Trainer certification programs on how to deliver the Sales Coaching for Sales Managers program, including how to facilitate the program virtually.
Contact us and learn how SRG can help you implement a sales coaching training program that will produce sustainable results.