Comprehensive Sales Management (CSM) is a sales management training program that provides frontline sales managers with proven skills, knowledge and tools they need to drive bottom line performance. This in-depth program includes self-assessments and covers four critical sales management abilities: managing sales performance, sales coaching, sales leadership and recruiting and selecting sales "STARs."
How You Will Benefit
- Improve sales results by implementing a behaviorally based performance management system
- Learn how to prioritize management actions
- Develop the full potential of your team with proven sales coaching techniques
- Allocate coaching time based on ROI
- Develop your leadership skills and leadership style
- Understand what are the motivators for your sales team
- Build a team of great sales professionals
Who Will Benefit
- Sales managers who want to improve their management skills
- Newly promoted sales managers
- Lesson 1: Managing Sales Performance
- Developing a behavior-based sales performance system
- Monitoring performance indicators for gains/gaps
- Determining causes of performance gaps
- Taking sales management action
- Setting priorities
- Lesson 2: Sales Coaching
- Developing a coaching plan
- Allocating coaching time based on ROI
- Five-step sales coaching model
- How to observe sales calls
- Conducting productive coaching sessions
- Gaining a commitment to change
- Lesson 3: Selecting STARs
- Developing a systematic hiring process
- Using the STAR profile to define winning sales professionals
- Screening-in the best candidates
- Conducting effective interviews using STAR questions
- Avoiding common interview mistakes
- Lesson 4: Sales Leadership
- Sales management vs. sales leadership
- Creating an effective sales vision
- Developing strategies to achieve goals
- Understanding the ROI decision process
- Enhancing decision making skills
- Influencing the sales team
- Six factors that motivate sales reps
- Improving personal leadership abilities
- Program Materials
- Participant Workbook
- Self-assessments, including Coaching Activity Profile and Sales Leadership Profile
- Sales management tools and planners
Comprehensive Sales Management can be delivered onsite as a two day workshop, or via SRG’s Live Virtual Classroom training platform as a series of convenient live online training sessions.
In order to ensure that new sales management skills are being mastered and applied, the Comprehensive Sales Management program includes integrated tools, planners, and job aids, as well as reinforcement sessions conducted virtually through SRG’s Live Virtual Classroom.
SRG understands that each sales organization is unique, with its own culture, processes and set of abilities and challenges. Training programs include pre-training consultation and are personalized for your organization with customized case studies, examples and exercises to better address your unique sales challenges and make the training more relevant to program participants.
If you have a large sales organization, an internal training department or are rapidly growing, the Comprehensive Sales Management program can be licensed and delivered using your own facilitators. Under our flexible, cost-effective license terms, you can customize, repurpose and deliver the curriculum whenever and as often as you like. Sales Readiness Group also supports your internal trainers with a Train-the-Trainer certification programs on how to deliver the Comprehensive Sales Management program, including how to facilitate the program virtually.
Contact us and learn how SRG can help you implement a sales management training program that will produce sustainable results.