How to Scale Sales Coaching in a Hybrid Workplace
Learn about new tools and strategies to tackle sales coaching at scale in a hybrid world.
Sales organizations are entirely rethinking their workplace strategies, and scores of sales leaders are still figuring out how to support their managers to coach large, dispersed teams that are no longer within their arm's reach.
Staying on track is a challenging task. We've to deal with increased competition, fewer selling opportunities, and high turnover. On top of it all, executives are constantly pushing to increase revenue.
In this session, you'll learn:
- Why sales coaching is so important now
- How tools like conversation intelligence can improve remote coaching
- How to support sales managers to coach hybrid teams at scale
- Reducing coaching burden through peer-to-peer sharing and self-assessment
- Leveraging collaborative learning to develop sales coaching skills