Selling Power Features Sales Readiness Group as a Top Online Sales Training Company
SEATTLE, WA — Today, Sales Readiness Group announced that it has been featured on the 2020 list of the Top 20 Online Sales Training Companies. The list appears in the September/October 2020 issue of Selling Power magazine.
For the first time, this edition of the Top 20 list focuses specifically on the top organizations providing online sales training. The list helps B2B sales leaders select the right virtual sales training partner to help salespeople navigate ever-shifting B2B customer buying journeys, close bigger deals more consistently, avoid common selling pitfalls, and achieve quota consistently.
Selling Power founder Gerhard Gschwandtner says an online-focused list is particularly relevant as COVID-19 has catalyzed the shift toward virtual business for B2B sales leaders and teams.
“Recent research from McKinsey & Company shows 90% of sales teams have transitioned to remote selling,” he says. “Finding a sales training partner that can deliver effective learning virtually—the same way B2B sales teams are conducting business—will be crucial for leaders as they navigate the current crisis and plan for the future.”
Ray Makela, Sales Readiness Group CEO, noted that "as companies continue to adapt to remote and work-from-home requirements, improving the way they engage with clients has never been more critical. Training sales teams to sell virtually is a top priority and being able to deliver that training virtually is also an essential requirement. We’ve been working for over 10 years providing virtual and digital sales training programs to clients throughout the world. We believe that our new Collaborative Learning (CLX) training platform represents a major leap forward in participant engagement for online and virtual training programs, and ultimately this produces better training outcomes. We are honored that through their testimonials and endorsements, our clients have helped us achieve this important recognition. We’re incredibly proud to be included in Selling Power’s first-ever Top 20 Online Sales Training Company list.
All companies on the Selling Power Top 20 Online Sales Training Companies 2020 list submitted a comprehensive application that included a detailed listing of their offerings for both training and retention, innovative solutions, and their company’s unique contributions to the sales training marketplace.
- The main criteria used when comparing applicants and selecting the companies to include on the 2020 list of Top 20 Online Sales Training Companies were:
- Strategies to keep participants engaged, including engagement metrics tracked
- Platform and applications used for delivery of online training
- The scope and breadth of online offerings (e.g., on-demand course offerings, online/virtual instructor-led
- Methodologies for supporting participant retention
- Strength of client feedback as it relates to customer support, ROI, ease of use, and overall client satisfaction
As part of the evaluation process, the Selling Power team surveyed and considered feedback from 230 unique clients of the sales training companies that applied. Among the companies that landed on the list, here’s a brief selection of comments from their clients:
- “Filled with valuable tools to help you achieve your goals.”
- “Game-changing for our business!”
- “Great care in detail in the virtual content that allowed for impressive engagement.”
- “Outstanding support through-out the learning journey.”
- “Significant measurable and long-lasting value to the business.”
- “A phenomenal partner to our organization, with world-class sales skill content.”
- “Made a world of difference to the results we are seeing in the field.”
About Selling Power
In addition to Selling Power, the leading digital magazine for sales managers and sales VPs since 1981, Personal Selling Power, Inc., produces the Sales Management Digest and Daily Boost of Positivity online newsletters, as well as videos featuring interviews with top executives. Selling Power is a regular media sponsor of the Sales 3.0 Conference, which is attended by a total of more than 1,000 sales leaders each year.
About Sales Readiness Group, Inc
Sales Readiness Group (SRG) is an industry-leading sales training company that helps companies develop highly effective sales organizations. Our solutions include comprehensive sales training, sales coaching, and sales management programs that deliver sustainable skills improvement.
About Sales Readiness Group
Sales Readiness Group (SRG) is a top sales training company that helps B2B businesses develop effective sales organizations. Our sales training programs are customized to meet our clients’ specific requirements. Contact us to learn more about how we can help you improve sales performance.