Sales Readiness Group Named to Selling Power Magazine’s Top Virtual Sales Training Companies 2021 List
SEATTLE, WA— Today, Sales Readiness Group is pleased to announce it has been included on Selling Power’s Top 20 Virtual Sales Training Companies in 2021 list.
According to Selling Power publisher and CEO Gerhard Gschwandtner, “Sales training has shifted drastically since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. Each of the sales training companies included on our Top Virtual Sales Training Companies was able to successfully pivot their business model to deliver best-in-class, engaging sales training virtually. Their efforts and expertise helped their clients reach and exceed sales goals during a difficult economy.”
Ray Makela, Sales Readiness Group CEO, noted that "as companies continue to adapt to remote and work-from-home requirements, improving the way they engage with clients has never been more critical. Training sales teams to sell virtually is a top priority and being able to deliver that training virtually is also an essential requirement. We’ve been working for over 11 years providing virtual and digital sales training programs to clients throughout the world. We believe that our new Collaborative Learning (CLX) training platform represents a major leap forward in participant engagement for online and virtual training programs, and ultimately this produces better training outcomes. We are honored that through their testimonials and endorsements, our clients have helped us achieve this important recognition. We’re incredibly proud to be included in Selling Power’s Top 20 Online Sales Training Company list".
All companies on the list submitted a comprehensive application that included a detailed listing of their offerings for both training and retention, delivery methods, and their response to changing market conditions.
The main criteria used when comparing applicants and selecting the companies to include on this year’s list were:
- Strategies to keep participants engaged
- The scope and breadth of virtual sales training offerings
- Methodologies for supporting participant retention
- Innovation in offerings and/or delivery as a response to customer needs or changes in the marketplace
- Strength of client satisfaction and general client feedback
To evaluate client satisfaction, the Selling Power team surveyed and considered feedback from more than 250 clients of the applicants. Here is a brief selection of comments from their clients:
- “Usable, to-the-point training delivered effectively and supported well. What more could you want?”
- “Close, professional, and absolutely satisfying collaboration — they know what they are doing and perform at the highest level.”
- “The overall experience and professionalism demonstrated, accompanied with great training, was well received and worthwhile.”
- “In just three months since our conclusion, we’ve seen our pipeline grow by 14% in dollars, and, more importantly, by 34% in the number of opportunities.”
- “Very responsive and always deliver above and beyond expectations.”
Selling Power magazine editors say CROs, sales VPs, and sales enablement leaders can leverage this list to find the right sales training partner to deliver best-in-class virtual sales training.
About Selling Power
In addition to Selling Power, the leading digital magazine for sales managers and sales VPs since 1981, Personal Selling Power, Inc., produces the Sales Management Digest and Daily Boost of Positivity online newsletters, as well as videos featuring interviews with top executives. Selling Power is a regular media sponsor of the Sales 3.0 Conference, which is attended by a total of more than 1,000 sales leaders each year.
About Sales Readiness Group
Sales Readiness Group (SRG) is a top sales training company that helps B2B businesses develop effective sales organizations. Our sales training programs are customized to meet our clients’ specific requirements. Contact us to learn more about how we can help you improve sales performance.