Selling Power Features Sales Readiness Group as a Top Sales Training Company for the 14th Consecutive Year
Bellevue, WA — Today, Sales Readiness Group is pleased to announce it has been included on Selling Power’s Top Sales Training Companies 2023 list.
According to Selling Power publisher and founder Gerhard Gschwandtner, quality sales training is more important than ever. “As the economy continues to slow, accelerating sales becomes increasingly critical to a company’s success. The right sales training delivered at the right time can be the secret ingredient to a company not only surviving in this economy but also thriving.”
Ray Makela, Sales Readiness Group CEO, noted, “With significant economic headwinds and other business challenges in 2023, more than ever, sales teams need to speak to business value and help their customers “do more with less.
Solutions must address specific business challenges, and sales professionals need to present their solutions in terms of quantified outcomes. Training and re-training sales teams on these concepts will take the right curriculum matched to the specific role, along with an engaging learning experience that captures the learner’s attention. Blended, collaborative learning experiences will have the best opportunity to create behavior change. In addition, the best training programs will embrace organizational change management practices beyond the initial training event.”
We’ve been working for over 13 years providing in-person, virtual, and blended digital sales training programs to clients worldwide. Our Collaborative Learning (CLX) training platform represents a major leap forward in participant engagement for blended training programs, ultimately producing better training outcomes.
We are honored that our clients have helped us achieve this important recognition through their testimonials and endorsements. We’re incredibly proud to be included in Selling Power’s Top 20 Sales Training Company list".
All companies on the list submitted a comprehensive application that included a detailed listing of their offerings for both training and retention, innovative solutions, and their company’s unique contributions to the sales training marketplace.
The main criteria used when comparing applicants and selecting the companies to include on this year’s list were:
- Depth and breadth of training offered
- Innovative offerings (specific training courses, methodology, or delivery methods)
- Contributions to the sales training market
- Strength of client satisfaction and overall client feedback
To evaluate applicants for the list, the Selling Power team surveyed and considered feedback from nearly 400 clients of the applicants. Here is a brief selection of comments from their clients:
- “They are helping us achieve a very high standard through their training sessions. Our implementation has already yielded some big positive outcomes.”
- “They are always available to help. They go above and beyond to provide the support and structures we need for our sales process. Their objection handles and reviews are the best I've seen.”
- “The level of professionalism, expertise, experience, and deep collaboration to best understand our sales channel challenges was excellent.”
- “Super-fast responses to customer requests, delivery time frames, high-quality facilitators, and very good rapport with all the team.”
- “The best methodology for accelerating the success of any sales team with minimal overhead and highest ROI.”
- “They make every effort to listen and fully understand client needs resulting in training programs that are shaped and focused to meet specific requirements and deliver results. Furthermore, they have the capability to deliver at scale globally in multiple languages.”
Selling Power magazine editors say CROs, sales VPs, and sales enablement leaders can leverage this list to find the right sales training partner to help salespeople succeed during social distancing and remote working. See the Selling Power Top Sales Training Companies 2023 list at https://bit.ly/3oZqk2r.
About Selling Power
In addition to Selling Power, the leading digital magazine for sales managers and sales VPs since 1981, Personal Selling Power, Inc. produces the Sales Management Digest and Daily Boost of Positivity online newsletters, as well as videos featuring interviews with top executives. Selling Power is a regular media sponsor of the Sales 3.0 Conference, which is attended by a total of more than 4,500 sales leaders each year.
About SRG, a Part of SBI
SRG, a part of SBI, serves as the benchmark in sales training and growth advisory for companies seeking excellence. Fueled by SBI's data-driven go-to-market acumen and enriched by SRG's tried-and-true sales training programs, we help clients grow their revenue, margin, and enterprise value in ways never before possible.