Sales Management Training
Comprehensive Sales Management is a sales management training program that provides frontline sales managers with proven skills, knowledge and tools they need to drive bottom line performance. This in-depth program includes self-assessments and covers four critical sales management abilities: managing sales performance, sales coaching, recruiting and selecting sales "STARs" and sales leadership.
How Sales Managers Will Benefit
- Improve sales results by implementing a behaviorally based performance management system
- Learn how to prioritize management actions
- Develop the full potential of your team with proven sales coaching techniques
- Allocate coaching time based on ROI
- Develop your leadership skills and leadership style
- Understand what are the motivators for your sales team
- Build a team of great sales professionals
- Live Virtual Classroom
SRG understands that each sales organization is unique, with its own culture, processes and set of abilities and challenges. Training programs include pre-training consultation and are personalized for your organization with customized case studies, examples and exercises to better address your unique sales management challenges and make the training more relevant to program participants.
If you have a large sales organization, an internal training department or are rapidly growing, the Comprehensive Selling Skills program can be licensed and delivered using your own facilitators. Under our flexible, cost-effective license terms, you can customize, repurpose and deliver the curriculum whenever and as often as you like. Sales Readiness Group also supports your internal trainers with a Train-the-Trainer certification program on how to deliver the Comprehensive Sales Management program, including how to facilitate the program virtually.