Comprehensive Selling Skills Training
In Comprehensive Selling Skills, sales professionals learn how to identify the five-stage Purchase Process customers go through when making purchasing decisions, and how to apply the appropriate selling skills and techniques at each stage of the Sales Process to close more business. Key skill areas include Prospecting for New Business, Call Planning, Identifying Needs, Presenting Value, Managing Feedback, and Gaining Commitment.
How Your Sales Team Will Benefit
- Fill sales pipeline with more qualified appointments
- Improve win rates
- Understand how buyers make purchase decisions
- Quickly build strong business relationships to increase your influence with buyers
- Develop buyer problems into needs
- Create buyer motivation to take action
- Deliver compelling sales presentations
- Differentiate your solution from the competition
- Learn how to overcome challenging objections
- Apply the ASK model to consistently gain commitment
- Identify your power in a negotiation
- Live Virtual Classroom
- Participant Workbook
- Sales tools and planners
- Job aides
SRG understands that each sales organization is unique, with its own culture, processes and set of abilities and challenges. Training programs include pre-training consultation and are personalized for your organization with customized case studies, examples and exercises to better address your unique sales challenges and make the training more relevant to program participants.
If you have a large sales organization, an internal training department or are rapidly growing, the Comprehensive Selling Skills program can be licensed and delivered using your own facilitators. Under our flexible, cost-effective license terms, you can customize, repurpose and deliver the curriculum whenever and as often as you like. Sales Readiness Group also supports your internal trainers with a Train-the-Trainer certification program on how to deliver the Comprehensive Selling Skills program, including how to facilitate the program virtually.