Sales Negotiation Skills Training
Today’s customers are more sophisticated and knowledgeable than ever. In order to reach successful outcomes with buyers, sales professionals must now be master negotiators. Sales professionals must first establish and prove the value of the solution, and then use that proven value to achieve a win-win outcome, whether it’s negotiating with a buyer’s purchasing department, managing a last minute concession, or preventing a discount.
Value-Driven Negotiating is a highly engaging workshop that equips sales professionals to successfully find and prove the value of the solution and resolve difficult negotiating challenges in a collaborative manner.
How Your Sales Team Will Benefit
- Sell the value of your solution to avoid discounting during negotiations
- Strategically plan for negotiations to achieve positive negotiation outcomes
- Anticipate negotiable issues early
- Identify your sources of power in a negotiation
- Overcome negotiation objections without jeopardizing the deal or your margins
- Maximize trading value and minimize concessions
- Understand negotiation styles that work with different buyers
- Counter manipulative negotiating tactics
- Live Virtual Classroom
- Participant Workbook
- Negotiating Tools & Planners
- Job Aides
SRG understands that each sales organization is unique, with its own culture, processes and set of abilities and challenges. Training programs include pre-training consultation and are personalized for your organization with customized case studies, examples and exercises to better address your unique sales challenges and make the training more relevant to program participants.
If you have a large sales organization, an internal training department or are rapidly growing, the Comprehensive Selling Skills program can be licensed and delivered using your own facilitators. Under our flexible, cost-effective license terms, you can customize, repurpose and deliver the curriculum whenever and as often as you like. Sales Readiness Group also supports your internal trainers with a Train-the-Trainer certification program on how to deliver the Value-Driven Negotiating program, including how to facilitate the program virtually.